Repaints / reskins
ChrisTrains has no problem if you want to repaint any of our products for personal and non-commercial use. This means either for yourself, or for distribution on forums and other websites. The conditions for offering a repaint for others to download are:
- You may not charge anything for the repaint - it must be freely available.
- You must only include the bare minimum number of files for the repaint - this will typically be modified texture and geometry files, autonumbering files etc.
- You must not include any of the script files or scripting components (nothing from simulation folder).
- You must not include files such as cabviews, couplers, bogie definitions, audio files or any other substantial part of the payware model.
- For a repaint to be usable by another player, that player must have purchased the full payware version of the train.