Excl. VAT / ohne MwSt / zonder BTW
A reproduction of the Auckland Transport ADL / ADC Diesel Multiple Unit, used in and around Auckland, New Zealand.
- Narrow gauge (authentic) and standard gauge (for compatibility) versions.
- Detailed cabview.
- Detailed passenger view.
- Uses smart scripting for cab lighting, custom controls, footplates, destination boards and more.
- Dynamic autonumbering
- Can be used in your own scenarios, and is available in QuickDrive.
- User's manual supplied as a PDF file. Please read it as there are many unique controls for this model.(The manual is available in Start->All Programs->ChrisTrains)
- Free updates for life (see this note about product update emails)
- Train Simulator 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 (upgrade from previous versions is free on Steam)
- 'Expert' control mode. Turn off simple controls.
- Recommended: Dynamic lighting ON
- Product(s) will not work in Train Simulator 2012, 2013, 2014.
⇓ Buy from partner stores ⇓
|Axle formation||Bo-Bo + 2-2|
|Maximum speed||90 km/h|
|Built by||A Goninan & Co|
|Years entered service||1993-?|