Stadler Flirt 3
Excl. VAT / ohne MwSt / zonder BTW
A reproduction of the Stadler Flirt 3 passenger train that can be seen all over Europe.
- Electric multiple unit.
- 4 versions, 5 consists: NS 2200 series (3 wagons), NS 2500 series (4 wagons), Rnet (2 wagons), Arriva (2 wagons) and DB Regio Süwex (5 wagons).
- ATB-EG (train protection system) emulation in the NS/Rnet versions.
- ATB-NG (train protection system) emulation in the Arriva version.
- PZB90 (train protection system) emulation in the German DB Regio Süwex version.
- Detailed cabview.
- Second class passenger view with working passenger information display (destination).
- Uses smart scripting for cab lighting, custom controls, destination boards and more.
- Dynamic autonumbering
- Can be used in your own scenarios, and is available in QuickDrive.
- Scenarios will become available on my scenarios page as I complete them.
- English User's manual supplied as a PDF file.(The manual is available in Start->All Programs->ChrisTrains)
- Free updates for life (see this note about product update emails)
- Train Simulator 2019 or 2020 (upgrade from previous versions is free on Steam)
- 'Expert' control mode. Turn off simple controls.
- Recommended: Dynamic lighting ON
- Video: recommended game settings
- Product(s) will not work in Train Simulator 2012-2018.
⇓ Buy from partner stores ⇓