NS IRM/VIRM/VIRMm 'Regiorunner'
Excl. VAT / ohne MwSt / zonder BTW
A reproduction of the IRM 'Regiorunner' electric passenger train that can be seen all over the Nederlandse Spoorwegen (Dutch national railways) network. This model includes the original DD-IRM as well as the new V-IRM versions.
- DD-IRM1 and DD-IRM2 : Renewed NS livery.
- VIRM-4 and VIRM-6 : Renewed NS livery, and OV-Chipkaart pink/white promotional livery.
- VIRM-4 Koningstrein livery, for the coronation of King Willem-Alexander.
- VIRM-4 'Groen' green train livery.
- New in 2017 - now includes the VIRMm1 (modernised)
- New in 2021 - now includes the VIRMm2 & VIRMm3 (modernised)
- Working engine/driving trailer (mBvk 1/2).
- First / second class passenger wagons (ABv3/4 ABv5).
- Second class motor coach (mBv7 unit).
- First / second class power pickup wagon (ABv6).
- Three second class passenger views - DD-IRM, old style VIRM and new style VIRM.
- Detailed cabviews with accurate differences between DD-IRM and VIRM.
- ATB-EG (train protection system) and Dodeman (train vigilance / deadman system) emulation.
- Uses smart scripting for cab lighting, custom controls, footplates, destination boards, traction gauges, in-cab digital displays (VIRM) and more.
- Dynamic autonumbering
- Can be used in your own scenarios, and is available in QuickDrive.
- Due to incompatibilies and complications arising from the upgrade of Train Simulator 2012 to Train Simulator 2013, scenarios are not provided with the download, but will become available on my scenarios page as I complete them.
- English User's manual supplied as a PDF file. Please read it as there are many unique controls for this model.(The manual is available in Start->All Programs->ChrisTrains)
- Free updates for life (see this note about product update emails)
⇓ Buy from partner stores ⇓