Traxx 186 + ICRmh wagons
Excl. VAT / ohne MwSt / zonder BTW
A reproduction of the Bombardier F140MS2 Traxx 186 with ICRmh Intercity passenger wagons that can be seen all over the Netherlands.
- Engine and wagons.
- 3 versions of the engine - NS, NS Lease (grey), NMBS (Belgium)
- 6 passenger wagons in IC-Direct, IC-Brussels and Intercity versions - Apmz10, Bpmz10, Bpmez10, Bpmdz9, Bpmdez8, Bpmbdzf7
- 9 consists : IC Direct (16100, 16200, 16400), IC Den Haag-Eindhoven (16500), IC Brussels (16200-B, 16200-NL, 16400-B, 16400-NL), NS Lease
- ATB-EG (train protection system) emulation.
- ETCS (the train protection component of the European Railway Traffic Management System ERTMS) emulation with shunting (SH), staff responsible (SR), full supervision (FS) and override modes.
- Player-selectable voltages (supported countries: NL 1.5kV, NL 25kV, B 3kV, B 25kV, A 15kV, D 15kV
- AFB emulation (similar to an advanced cruise control system)
- Detailed cabview with a variation for the NMBS version.
- Second class passenger view.
- Dynamic autonumbering
- Comes with ETCS track balise objects that can be used in scenarios to force the safety system to change modes (eg from ATB to ETCS)
- Can be used in your own scenarios, and is available in QuickDrive.
- English User's manual supplied as a PDF file.(The manual is available in Start->All Programs->ChrisTrains)
- Free updates for life (see this note about product update emails)
⇓ Buy from partner stores ⇓