Excl. VAT / ohne MwSt / zonder BTW
A reproduction of the Stadler GTW passenger train that can be seen all over Europe.
- Diesel and electric versions.
- 2/6 and 2/8 (2-wagon and 3-wagon) versions.
- 11 regions, 18 consists - Arriva Achterhoek, Arriva Nevenlijn, Arriva Merwedelingelijn, Arriva Vechtdallijn, Connexxion Breng, Valleilijn, Veolia Maaslijn, Veolia Heuvellandlijn, ODEG in Germany, SBB Thurbo in Switzerland and Capital Metro in Texas.
- ATB-NG (train protection system) emulation in the diesel version.
- ATB-EG (train protection system) emulation in the electric version.
- PZB90 (train protection system) emulation in the German ODEG and Swiss Thurbo versions.
- Detailed cabview.
- Second class passenger view with working passenger information display (destination).
- Uses smart scripting for cab lighting, custom controls, destination boards and more.
- Dynamic autonumbering
- Comes with a tutorial / training scenario set in the TS Academy.
- Can be used in your own scenarios, and is available in QuickDrive.
- Scenarios will become available on my scenarios page as I complete them.
- English User's manual supplied as a PDF file.(The manual is available in Start->All Programs->ChrisTrains)
- Free updates for life (see this note about product update emails)
⇓ Buy from partner stores ⇓