LAAERS car transporter wagon now for sale.
Want to start or grow your collection by more than one product? Use these coupon codes for bulk discounts:
GIMME2 = 10% off two products
GIMME3 = 15% off three products
GIMME4 = 20% off four or more products
Subscribe to the mailing list for occasional updates and important announcements.
Excl. VAT / ohne MwSt / zonder BTW
A reproduction of the Class 6400 locomotive that can still be seen on Nederlandse Spoorwegen (Dutch national railways) network.
- Comes in nine colour schemes.
- An additional 5 'look-alike' skins for ACTS, Husa and Strukton. The 'look-alike' colour schemes are technically for a MaK 1206 locomotive. There are some big differences between the 6400 and the MaK 1206, but they look similar enough that these skins are a good substitute for a full custom 1206 locomotive.
- Cab with two working driver positions (front and rear).
- Independent wiper controls for front and rear.
- Flashing yard lights.
- Parking / hand brake.
- Uses smart scripting for cab lighting, custom controls and other functions.
- Dynamic autonumbering with names (each of the 6400 locomotives had a name as well as a number)
- Can be used in your own scenarios.
- Basic user's manual supplied as a PDF file. (The manual is available in Start->All Programs->ChrisTrains)
- Free updates for life (see this note about product update emails)
- Train Simulator 2016, 2017, 2018 or 2019 (upgrade from previous versions is free on Steam)
- 'Expert' control mode. Turn off simple controls.
- Recommended: Dynamic lighting ON
- Product(s) will not work in Train Simulator 2012, 2013, 2014.
|add to cart|
⇓ Buy from partner stores ⇓
|Virustotal antivirus report|