NS ICNG v1.0.3 patch
This patch updates the original v1.0.0, v1.0.1 or v1.0.2 ICNG to v1.0.3. You need only use this patch if you have a version EARLIER than 1.0.3 installed. Everything in the patch is already included in the v1.0.3 release.
Deze patch werkt de originele v1.0.0, v1.0.1 of 1.0.2 ICNG bij naar v1.0.3. U hoeft deze patch alleen te gebruiken als u een versie EERDER dan 1.0.3 hebt geïnstalleerd. Alles in de patch is al opgenomen in de versie v1.0.3.
1.0.3 Patch / Release notes.
- Critical: Deletes some extra dev folders that could cause keyboard shortcuts to not work correctly
- Fixed: Cruise control and ATB->ETCS accept button shortcut didn't work for some people
Items also included from the 1.0.2 Patch:
- Fixed a bogie error in the motorwagons
- Fixed: An ETCS issue where the red lights could be missed in certain situations
- Fixed: Improved ETCS red light detection overall
- Fixed: 25kVDC icon corrected to 25kVAC in the multifunction display
- Fixed: A broken URL in the Dutch manual
- Fixed typo in "Valkenberg" -> "Valkenburg"
- Fixed a problem where the ICNG could derail in one corner of the HSL route
- Fixed an audio issue where traction motor audio drops off completely at 120kmh
- Fixed a cruise control bug where braking didn't account for consist length / weight