NS SNG patch all versions -> 1.0.3
This patch updates the original v1.0.1 or 1.0.2 SNG to v1.0.3. You need only use this patch if you have 1.0.1 or 1.0.2 installed. Everything in the patch is already included in the v1.0.3 release.
Deze patch werkt de originele v1.0.1 of 1.0.2 SNG bij naar v1.0.3. U hoeft deze patch alleen te gebruiken als u 1.0.1 of 1.0.2 hebt geïnstalleerd. Alles in de patch is al opgenomen in de versie v1.0.3.
1.0.3 Patch / Release notes.
- Fixed typo in "Hollanse Hoek" -> "Hollandse Hoek"
- Fixed a problem where the clock in the passenger view would show 24:00 instead of 00:00
Included from the 1.0.2 patch:
- Brake pressure needles now correct colour - red and yellow were reversed for reservoir and pipe pressures
- Modified logic for traction block while doors are open so controls can be moved (for example to put reverser in neutral to cancel deadman timer)
- Pantograph and snelshakelaar switches can now be operated with the parking brake OFF
- Minor change to digital speedometer numbers to make them more visible on some graphics cards
- Corrected blank square on one OBIS screen menu
- Corrected problem where, after an ATB e-brake intervention, player could turn ATB off and never be able to release the ebrake
- Corrected a problem where players could lower the pantograph from the HUD when it was not allowed
- Corrected a problem in the headlight logic where the HUD would sometimes not turn the lights on and off
- Optimised the background script and simulation functions to run at a more predictable timing interal, less reliant on framerate
- Corrected destination list in handbook for fictional destinations above #120
- Added a note in the handbook telling players about the position of the combi handle to release traction block